- Privacy and Personal Data Policy
- How we use the obtained information
- We use the personal data obtained to comply with applicable legal requirements as permitted by applicable law, we fulfill our contractual obligations and use it to observe our legitimate interests (to manage the Site, to conduct and analyze data, to evaluate and improve our business, as permitted by law). . Otherwise, we request to process personal data. We may use the data we have obtained in other ways, provided that it is permitted during acquisition.
- Your rights and choices
- Other Online Services and Third Party Features
- For your convenience, the site may provide links to other online services and websites (for example, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter). These services, websites and third party features may work independently of us. The privacy practices of these third parties are subject to their own privacy statements, including information on the information they may collect about you, which we strongly recommend you to review. Any third party online service or site features provided through the Site are not governed or controlled by us, nor are we responsible for this.
- How we protect personal information
- Personal data obtained through the site; We protect it from administrative, technical and physical measures designed to protect against accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, data loss, modification, unauthorized access, disclosure or unauthorized use.
- How to contact us
- The person concerned, in accordance with the rights mentioned in Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, in writing or registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or contact the Idemarket previously reported by the person in the Idemarket system should use the registered e-mail address.